The 2017 Membership application forms are available below:
Different membership fees are available for a range of categories (e.g. full membership, social membership and a variery of concessional memberships). The list of membership categories and the fees for each category is provided on the membership application form.
Club memberships run from 1 January to 31 December each year. Reduced fees apply to new members who join after 1 July and after 1 October each year (see the application form for details). However, full membership fees apply to members who join/renew in December as they will be members for the following calendar year.
Table Tennis ACT provides a range of services to members which include:
* Access to the Table Tennis ACT Centre to play socially or to practice until 31st December.
* Eligible to reserve for local pennant competitions for free
* Organised Competitions and Tournaments
* Table Tennis Equipment Shop
* School Competitions
* Junior Development Program & Competition
* Children's disability program
* Access to Coaching, inluding free junior coaching sessions
* Access to Umpiring and Coaching Courses
* Concessions for students and benefit card holders
* Email updates on club activities
To join Table Tennis ACT and start enjoying some of these benefits, fill out and submit a membership application form.